Local Qatari Sponsorship

GCC Countries have a commercial law for foreign investor mainland business formation entity without first appointing a local sponsor. Qatar also has the same law for company setup in Qatar must need Qatari local sponsor for mainland business formation.

Qatari local sponsors have various roles as per business model or agreements. Qatar has two types of local sponsorship available, which suites running a business in Qatar for the foreign investor.

  • Individual Sponsorship
  • Corporate Sponsorship

Individual sponsorship is simply when individual Qatari national sponsors foreign investor for company incorporation in Qatar and hold a 51% share of your company. Qatari local sponsor must be over the age of 21, a local sponsor can be male or female anyone.  And it does not require experience in the same field of business activity you want to set up a business.

  • Investors don’t need to share profit with Qatari local sponsor monthly or mention on agreement 51%  share of your company. The local sponsor is paid a set annual fee in exchange for the full power of attorney and control over the business activities
  • In holding 51% of the business, the local sponsor also assumes more than half of the liability for the company but this is limited to the amount of 51% of the share capital.

Corporate Sponsorship Qatar

The corporate Firm license in Qatar formation needs a Qatari corporate Local Sponsor, which means the local sponsor has 51 % shares and the rest of 49% shares owned by individuals or a group of expects partners. it is very common and suitable for opening a Local Limited Company (LLC) in Qatar. Qatari Corporate Sponsors belong to any local biz or government authorities. Hire a Corporate local sponsor as per your business nature which investors need to business Registration in Qatar

local sponsor for mainland company registration in Qatar

Qatarbiz can help you in finding the Best Qatari sponsor available for your Business interest. We have a strong communication network in Qatar, our staff works together in coordination with locals to provide high professional services to the customers.

Local Qatari Sponsorship

Qatarbiz Needs to secure both parties For full protection of local sponsor contracts in Qatar. Some Arab guys work as a local sponsor want to make a brief contract and mention all details of the duties and rights of both parties in Qatar, Local sponsors, and Business owners.