Liquidation Company in Qatar
Company Liquidation in Qatar is a little lengthy process and have some steps must need to full fil Qatari Development Authority (QDA) Process of liquidation of Companies in Qatari Development Authority(QDA), previously known as Doha Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA)
- The Company must submit a notice to the QDA free zone authority need mentioning the reason behind the Company Closure and one month prior to the liquidation time. QDA has some charges for canceling the lease agreement if not inform 1 month before Qatar company liquidation.
- A board of resolution or Shareholder’s resolution in case of FZE or FZCO for De-registration must be attested in front of Qatar free zone executives.
- If the shareholders are outside the country the owner of the company is a foreign investor then the resolution has to be notarized and attested from the QATAR embassy of that country and the same has to be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs QATAR.
- A company must return all office keys and transponders, It is not applicable for the companies in Leasehold or Freehold.
- The Company has to provide a copy of the Qatar New paper advertisement in one in English and another one in Arabic.
- Company Original trade license and Certificate of formation & Share certificates, Lease agreement and the Qatar Original Department of Economic Development License (if it is issued through QDA).
The following clearances are mandatory from different authorities
- Clearance from QDA IT Section
- Etisalat Clearance. (If Required)
- Facilities Management Clearance
- Clearance from Doha Customs Department
- Clearance from QDA Finance Department
- Clearance from QDA Government Services Department
- Liquidation report must be prepared by a Doha Auditor About Qatari Development Authority (QDA)
Checklist before Liquidating your company in the QATAR
- Closure of Bank Accounts
- Settling down all utility bills
- Paying off Telecommunication Bills
- Preparing the Final Audit Report
- Cancellation of all the visa under the license
Company Liquidation in Free Zones Qatar
Free Zone Company Liquidation has some Basic requirements find below.
- The Board of Resolution is required to liquidate the Company in free zones Qatar.
- Only registered and authorized Audit consultants or liquidators in Qatar must be appointed to liquidate a company in the free zone.
- All the Qatar visas of employees should be canceled and cleared while liquidating a company in the free zone.
- Liquidation letter has to be submitted only to the registered and approved auditor or audit firm for free zones in Qatar.
- Clearance Certificate from related free zone authority.
- No Objection Certificate from Business Unit from concerned Free zone.
- Clearance Certificate from CLD Qatar Government section.
- All fees and charges, expenses are to be settled within that particular Qatar free zone.