Free Zone Company Registration in Qatar
(QFZA) Qatar Free Zones Authority is the organization responsible for the Qatars free zones development and regulation. It’s established in 2018 for the economic growth of Qatar. The QFZA team has very professional and handles all company registrations in the Free zone, Licensing formation and PRO, and other free zone company formation related services.
Qatar is a multi-culture Country and provides a plate form for local and international foreign investors for setting up business and trading international and Business expansion. Worldwide most companies and SMS’s business would like to go Arab and other countries to reach their business to the next level of excellence.
A Big Question is how to Setup a Business Formation in Qatar Free Zone
The government of Qatar designed areas called the name of Free Zones, to encourage Qatar’s economy with the numbers of the list of business activities. The government of Qatar has announced a newly establish Trade Free Zone in 2018 with new Technology facilities and structures. The government of Qatar always welcomes the new Business SMEs and investors to provide a gateway to GCC, Middle East, Europe, and Worldwide. Qatar Free Zone Authority committed to providing Foreign investor satisfaction through a conducive environment for the company to operate to the highest standards of performance and excellence running the business. Qatar increases its business presence in the world. Being the richest country Qatar has enough resources and plans to build a Business Hub with international standard facilities offer.
Many of the international Group of companies, Professional services, Food chains, Trading companies Shipping and logistics companies, Management consultancy wants to enter in GCC and middle east market, Loading, storing and highly integrated Airports, Seaports, and Dry ports. The government of QATAR has designed the Free zone based on investor’s and SME’s interest. Free Zones will be 100% foreign ownership, with an executive office and Warehouses facilities. Free zones having easy access to airports and seaports and also the local market. Where the multiple options are available Flexi Office, Smart office, and warehouses. A Residence visa can be obtained under Free Zone company sponsorship.
Benefits of Qatar Free Zone Company Formation
- Tax optimization
- No capital tax
- Low cost of operations
- No currency restrictions
- Excellent infrastructure
- Excellent support services
- 100% ownership of the business
- 100% repatriation of capital/profits
- Low-cost energy
- Favorable cost of living
- Attractive working environment
- On-site accommodations of personnel
- Transportation links by road, sea, and air
- Opportunity to lease land for development
- Warehouse/factory/office units for lease
- Fast-track company set-up & licensing
Qatar Free Zone license Categories and Business License Setup Packages Cost
- Professional Licenses
- Trading Licenses
- Commercial Licenses
- Industrial Licenses
- E-commerce Trade License
- Foreign Branches
Qatar Free Zone – Facilities Offices
- Smart Offices
- Executive Offices
- Representative Offices
Free Zones and Economic Zones in Doha Qatar
QFZA providing world-class free zones in Doha Qatar that offers progressive latest facilities and infrastructure for foreign investors about to invest in sectors that contribute to the development of Qatar’s economy. Mostly 2 free zones currently famous and under QFZA.
- Ras Bufontas – Airport Free Zone
- Umm Alhoul – Port Free Zone
Ras Bufontas Free Zone situated 6km from the Hamad International Airport, is suited for industries requiring reliable Cargo or Air Transportation Services. Famous activities are Logistics, Consumer Products,
- Light Manufacturing
- International Business Services
- Consumer products
- Emerging Technologies
- Logistics Hub
- Services Activity
Umm Alhoul Port Free Zone is mostly suited for industries requiring sea freight, Cargos, imports, and exports. Maritime Industries, Heavy Manufacturing, Emerging Technologies, Logistics Hub, Industrial Sectors.
- Maritime industries
- Polymers and plastics
- Advanced manufacturing
Qatar Science & Technology Park (QSTP)
Qatar Foundation has inside Qatar Science & Technology Park Free Zone and Accepts mostly highly Technology base companies, Scientific, Innovative, Research, and Technology companies Formation in Qatar.
- Swift Company formation
- 100% of foreign company ownership
- No foreign currency restrictions
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import and export duties tax exemption
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% corporate income tax exemption
Qatar Financial Center (QFC)
QFC newly established a free zone in Qatar and it’s famous for international financial services, institutions, and multinational companies for the Financial Sector. Company Registration in Qatar Financial Center QFC
Documents requirement for Register a Company in Free Zone
Several steps require to start a business in Qatar Free zones, an entrepreneur needs to full fill all requirements mentioned below for company formation in Qatar free zones.
- Business Plan requires full details
- Detail information of the Company
- Bank Statements
- Proper information about shareholders
Company Formations in the free zone follow all steps below
- Reserved Company name need for a registration company
- Once the company name is approved then paid-up capital must be submitted through the bank. Need to apply proper bank account during the registration process.
- AOA (Article of Association)and MOA (Memorandum of Association) Require Draft and Submit
- Issued trade license from respected free zone authorities
- TIN) collect Trade identification number
- Register taxation.
- Company seal Preparation