Accounting Services in Qatar
We are always Faster & reliable Business Setup Consultant in Qatar
Tax Filing and Accounting services in Qatar
The Ministry of Economy and Commerce authorities requires all companies to draw up annual financial statements in accordance with International Accounting Standards and submit Tax Returns also. Our professional staff is experienced in dealing with multiple software systems such as SAP, Oracle, Quick book, Peach Tree, and Dynamics GP/AX, and we can assist with reporting requirements in line with your business needs.
Qatar offers very economical low tax rates for established companies in Qatar is 10% annually and withholding tax 5% is also levied on certain payments made to non-residents in relation to royalties and technical services. Some other Tax’s rate is 7%. Also applicable on Interest, Commissions, Brokerage Fees, Directors Fees, Attendance Fees, and any payment’s accrued for services carried out wholly or partly in Qatar. We have the leading in house experts in accounting, we can handle your monthly withholding tax filings and accounting needs in Doha Qatar. find also information about Company Formation in Qatar
Find what services we provide and Depending on the nature that suits for your business.
Monthly bookkeeping in the local applicable GAAP and IFRS, with the local adjustments when necessary
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Record all payments and funds received
- Record all accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Record all assets purchased and related depreciation
- Record prepayment and accruals
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Trial balance
- Petty cash report
- Bank reconciliation statement
- General ledger listing
- Balance sheet and selected expenses schedules
- Client’s monthly reporting package, if required
Accounts Payable Service
- Invoice review and preparation for payment documentation
- Setting up payment in the TMF Group banking system
- Payment approval by management and senior staff
- Payment documents administration and reconciliation with the accounts payable list
- Client and supplier correspondence
Have Any Questions? ask any time.
Qatar Income Tax
It is to be noted that the Qatar government does not levy any specific tax on the staff salaries and wages of individuals. It also gives the flexibility of exemption for equity shares, profits gained on bank deposits, etc. Auditing Firm in Qatar more Details.
The Qatari government has planned to levy a special tax on harmful goods or health destroying goods. It includes 100% tax on tobacco products, 50% on all sugary drinks. more details PRO Services in Qatar Doha.